SAPTCO Announces the annual Consolidated financial results for the period ending on 31-12-2016
|Net profit (loss)
|Earning or loss per share, Riyals
|Gross profit (loss)
|Operational profit (loss)
All figures are in (Thousands) Saudi Arabia, Riyals
|Reasons of annual financial results
||Reasons for lower profit for the current period compared with the same period of the previous year to:
- The Same period of the previous year included a profit of expropriation of land amounted to SAR 118.8 million.
- The current period operating costs increase amounted to SAR 30.4 Million including the impact of increase in fuel and energy prices.
- Increase in general and administrative expenses and the cost of finance in the current period compared to the same period of the previous year.
|Reclassifications in annual financial results
||Some items have been reclassified for comparison purpose.
- The revenue during the current period amounted to SAR 1,138.4 million compared to SAR 1,103.3 million with an increase of 3.3%.
- The shareholders equity (no minority interest) as of end of current period is SAR 1,591 million compared to SAR 1,522 as of end of similar period last year (no minority interest) showing an increase of 4.5%.