For your safety, please be attention to the protective measures of the coronavirus (COVID-19) Before you start booking for our journeys
• Allow entry to the station will only be for passengers who wear masks and they have tickets or wish to book for travel.
• Passengers will be checked at the station entrance, and who have symptoms of injury or have a temperature exceeds 38°C they will prevent from entering.
• To avoid infection, our guests must adhere to the dedicated seat throughout the journey
• International trips to the Arab Republic of Egypt are now available, and the rest of the international flights will be available according to the procedures of each country
• The terms and procedures are subject to continuous updating and with no need to a prior notice.
• Passengers are advised to always check the latest information, conditions and instructions required by official authorities for travelling before they travel.
• Travel with the National Identity Card for GCC citizens is temporarily suspended, in accordance with the directives by the relevant authorities.