SAPTCO's Intercity Services link most of the cities, towns and
villages throughout Saudi Arabia, carrying around four million passengers
each year on an average of 579 daily trips on modern, well-equipped
buses. The importance of such services increases due to its economical
fares, developed and improved means, its quality in addition to
its safety and ability to reach 362 cities and villages in the Kingdom.
To cope with the increasing requirements the company improved
the quality of this services which include: increasing number of
services, trips to sacred places and tourist sites, improving passenger's
facilities and stations, updating and evolving service table to
suit passengers' transit, raising level of commitment to scheduled
trips and improving services to King Fahd International airport in Dammam.
Important Notes for Passengers:
- Although advance booking is not essential, it is strongly advised
at busy periods. Tickets must be paid at the time of booking.
- If not booking in advance, please allow adequate time to purchase
your ticket and complete formalities before departure.
- Please arrive at your departure point at least 30 minutes before
the scheduled bus departure.
- On receiving your ticket, please make sure that the details
of your trip are correct, and read the instructions on the ticket
- Identity documents must be produced at the time of booking,
and carried when traveling.
- Only Muslims are allowed to travel on services to, from or
via Holy Makkah and Madinah. (Note, though, buses between
Riyadh and Jeddah do not go via Makkah.)
- Up to 75 kg. of luggage per passenger are carried free.
A charge will be made for amounts in excess of this, provided
space is available.
- Your ticket does not entitle you to any particular seat on the
bus. The front seats are assigned to families.
- No smoking is allowed on our buses.
- Company regulations forbid carrying weapons, explosives, flammable
gases and liquids, or other dangerous substances on buses.
- SAPTCO will do its best to provide the services as advertised.
However, we cannot be held responsible for any losses arising
from delays to services.
- The information on this Website is believed to be correct at
the time of publication, but you should check current details
with our stations or any of our agents before making important