Resume: Khalid A. H. Alhogail
Qualification: B Sc Civil Engineering 1986D
Current Position: CEO-Board Director, Saudi Public
Transport Company (SAPTCO)
1. Chairman of the National Committee of joint stock companies.
2. Deputy President for Council of national committee.
3. Member of the Executive Committee for national committees.
4. Member of the national committee for Tourism.
5. Member of the Saudi-French Business Council
6. Member of the International Association of Public Transport (UITP)
7. Deputy President of the Executive Committee for International Association of Public Transport for MENA region.
8. Member of Board for Saudi Public Transport Company.
9. Member of Board for the Arab Union for Public Transport.
10. Member of the Board for Saudi Bahraini Transport Company.
11. Member of the Board for Bahrain Limo Company.
12. Member of Arab Management Association.
13. Member of Saudi Council of Engineering
14. Member of Saudi Management Association.
1- Developing and implementation of SAPTCO growth strategic plan in collaboration with Booze Allen Hamilton Consulting
2- Restructuring SAPTCO to strategic Business Units in collaboration with Booze Allen Hamilton Consulting
3- Implementation of Oracle ERP system in SAPTCO, companywide, in collaboration with Ejadah Consulting company
4- Executing supreme direction assignment to transport sand to the gulf countries. (SAPTCO SAND TRANS)
5- Establishing and operating the premium Limousine project (SAPTCO LIMO)
6- Establishing and operating the Land Cargo project (SAPTCO CARGO)
7- Initiating and signing the Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Ratp Dev the leading French Company in the fields of metro light rail and tram operation and maintenance to empower SAPTCO (SAPTCO Metro and Light Rail)
8- Study of the exemplary rest houses in collaboration with Al Faysaliyah group and KPMG consulting
9- Establishing the prize of the best transparent and disclosure company in the Saudi chamber of commerce council.
10- Conducting and directing symposiums and meetings for leading listed companies' executives and leaders.
Forums and Conferences:
Presented Several papers and chaired sessions, debates and workshops at many local and global events organized by international organizations such as the International Association of Public Transport (UITP), the International Road Federation (IRF), the Arab Land Transport Union, and the Municipal and Rural Councils.
Joined numerous training courses nationally and internationally relating to management, leadership, planning and strategies.